You searched for: Content Type Journal Article Remove constraint Content Type: Journal Article Political Geography California Remove constraint Political Geography: California Publication Year within 10 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 10 Years Journal The Objective Standard Remove constraint Journal: The Objective Standard Topic Education Remove constraint Topic: Education
- Publication Date: 03-2013
- Content Type: Journal Article
- Journal: The Objective Standard
- Institution: The Objective Standard
- Abstract: I want to thank C. Bradley Thompson for his excellent (and disturbing) article on government "education" ["The New Abolitionism: Why Education Emancipation is the Moral Imperative of our Time," TOS, Winter 2012-13]. Among the many disturbing facts Dr. Thompson reports, one that affected me personally concerns homeschooling in California. I have done (and continue to do) some homeschooling for local California families and was disturbed to learn that what I do was ruled illegal by some judge named Croskey. I was relieved to find by the end of the paragraph that Croskey (partially) reversed his ruling. What an abhorrent man and system! I, too, am an abolitionist.
- Topic: Education, Government, Law
- Political Geography: California