You searched for: Content Type Book Remove constraint Content Type: Book Political Geography India Remove constraint Political Geography: India Topic Development Remove constraint Topic: Development
- Author: Michael J. Fratantuono, Dr. David M. Sarcone, John D. Colwell Jr.
- Publication Date: 09-2014
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: The Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College
- Abstract: In August 2012, my colleague, David Sarcone, and I learned that a proposal for a workshop entitled, “The U.S.-India Relationship: Cross-Sector Collaboration to Promote Sustainable Development,” that we had submitted to the Strategic Studies Institute (SSI) of the U.S. Army War College (USAWC) had been selected for funding under the Academic Engagement Program of SSI. The workshop, which we coordinated and directed in conjunction with SSI, was held at our home institution, Dickinson College, from March 12- 14, 2013. The roster of participants was diverse and impressive: It included leading scholars, military officers, government officials, and representatives from the for-profit and not-for-profit sectors from India and the United States. The purpose of this volume is to share formal contributions made to the workshop by participants, and to convey some of the insights that surfaced during workshop sessions.
- Topic: Development, Treaties and Agreements, Bilateral Relations
- Political Geography: United States, South Asia, India