You searched for: Content Type Book Remove constraint Content Type: Book Political Geography America Remove constraint Political Geography: America Publication Year within 5 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 5 Years Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic International Affairs Remove constraint Topic: International Affairs
- Author: Peter Feaver (ed)
- Publication Date: 08-2014
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: The Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College
- Abstract: American strategic debates are rarely new. They generally replay inherited conflicts of vision and interpretation in new settings. The consistent, almost obsessive, focus on “enduring dilemmas” has led historians like Arthur Schlesinger, Jr., to emphasize the “cycles of American history,” especially as they relate to politics and defense policy.
- Topic: Defense Policy, Arms Control and Proliferation, International Affairs, Governance
- Political Geography: United States, America