You searched for: Content Type Book Remove constraint Content Type: Book Publishing Institution Center for Transatlantic Relations Remove constraint Publishing Institution: Center for Transatlantic Relations Publication Year within 25 Years Remove constraint Publication Year: within 25 Years Topic International Trade and Finance Remove constraint Topic: International Trade and Finance
- Author: Daniel S. Hamilton, Joseph P. Quinlan
- Publication Date: 01-2010
- Content Type: Book
- Institution: Center for Transatlantic Relations
- Abstract: Despite the recession, the United States and Europe remain each other's most important foreign commercial markets. No other commercial artery in the world is as integrated and fused as the transatlantic economy. We estimate that the transatlantic economy continues to generate close to $4.28 trillion in total commercial sales a year and employs up to 14 million workers in mutually “onshored” jobs on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Topic: Economics, International Trade and Finance, Markets, Bilateral Relations
- Political Geography: United States, Europe